<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Alamanda – Ubud 4房 >>
|房間數||4 Bedrooms (4間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A driver and car (seating up to seven passengers) is available to villa guests for 8Hrs at a cost of USD$35++/Six Seater (excluding petrol)|
On the outskirts of Ubud, perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine, lies the beautiful Villa Alamanda. This four-bedroom villa epitomises peace and tranquillity and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural centre.
Carefully designed to harmonise with the environment, the villa combines traditional architecture and materials to create an enchanting tropical oasis. Fully staffed, including a fabulous in-house chef, guests need only focus on lazing by the pool, indulging in scrumptious home-cooked meals, being pampered with deluxe spa treatments, or simply admiring the views.
When it comes time to explore, a car and driver are also on standby to escort you to the wonderful sights that lay nearby.
Set outside the peaceful hum of Ubud, Villa Alamanda is perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine. This beautiful four-bedroom villa epitomises calm and tranquility and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural centre.
PROPERTY AREA –
Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, Villa Alamanda is located five kilometres from Ubud near the sleepy wood-carvers village of Tengkulak. This traditional village offers a fascinating insight into daily Balinese life including the colourful and hypnotic Hindu ceremonies.
While the villa enjoys a remote and quiet setting it is only a short drive to many of Bali’s tourist hot spots including the famous Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), the UNESCO rice fields of Tegallalang, the Tirta Girtu water temple at Tampak Siring, and the Bali Marine and Safari Park.
The main attraction, though, has to be Ubud, Bali’s cultural heart, famed for its art, wood carving, jewellery, textiles, antiques, restaurants, markets and cultural performances – including the Kacek dance. Three hundred metres above sea level in the foothills of the central mountain range, Ubud offers a cooler, wetter climate making it perfect for rice farming.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Perched on a hillside high above a ravine, Villa Alamanda is built on two levels. Guests enter the main living quarters through imposing antique carved wood doors that open to a foyer and long T-shaped living and dining terrace with wood floors and an alang-alang thatched roof. The master bedroom, red room and cinnamon room all face the ravine and open onto this terrace.
To one side of the main house rests the garden bedroom suite and media room, with the kitchen located at the rear. To the other side, a steep stone staircase leads down to the beautiful gardens and swimming pool area, where sun loungers, an outdoor dining table and the poolside balé beckon.
- T-shaped open-sided living area featuring polished wood floors, high ceilings and overhead fans, daybeds and various spaces for relaxation
- Dining for eight
- Kitchen housed in the staff quarters services the property
- Air-conditioned media room with large flat-screen TV, DVD player, games and toys, beanbags and sofas
- 11m x 8m blue-tiled infinity edge swimming pool
- Palimanan stone pool terrace with sun loungers and an outdoor dining table for casual dining
- Thatched balé
- Intimate lawn area perfect for small weddings, blessings or private yoga sessions
The Rooms –
- Featuring a king-sized bed this room is perfect for honeymoons with polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings
- Glass sliding doors with louvre shutters leading onto an outdoor terrace furnished with a daybed
- Louvre shutters open onto a dressing room leading to the ensuite
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken tub and shower and shuttered windows with views of the garden and pool
Cinnamon & Red Room
- King-sized bedrooms featuring polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings. These two rooms differ only by their colour schemes
- Private walled garden bathrooms opening onto a large living terrace with daybeds
- Housed in a separate pavilion located next to the media room, this king-sized bedroom features polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings.
- Private sun deck
- Fully enclosed marble bathroom
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants