<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Maridadi – Canggu Cemagi 3/5房 >>
|房間數||5 Bedrooms (3間大床房+2間雙床房, 2間雙床房可合併成大床房)|
|位置||Canggu Ocean front|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
PROPERTY AREA –
Nestled between rice fields and the Indian Ocean, Villa Maridadi is situated in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast. The black sandy shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus.
Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
Villa Maridadi is what dreams are made of: incredible ocean views, stunning sunsets and luxurious open-air living amidst vivid green rice fields and rustling coconut palms. Just metres from Cemagi’s black sandy shores and the revered sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus on the island’s south-west coast, this five-bedroom villa with 18-metre swimming pool embraces peace and tranquillity offering real insight into Bali’s traditional way of life.
Enhanced by the warm hospitality of a caring staff team, and classic Balinese architecture, this relaxed and comfortable home is the perfect place to unwind, slow down and disappear into a secluded paradise. Dine on delicacies prepared by the villa chef, fall asleep to the soothing sound of the waves and awaken to a private oasis – a stay at Villa Maridadi is an experience you’ll never forget.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Villa Maridadi’s wooden Balinese doors open to reveal a seated Buddha statue holding red hibiscus flowers. Stepping-stones lead guests across a fishpond full of lush aquatic plants to a paved promenade where two striking red pillars featuring antique temple windows provide a focal point (and a centrepiece to the villa logo).
From here a path continues to the broad, open-sided living and dining area that overlooks the pool. The five air-conditioned bedrooms, each with ocean views, are located in four separate pavilions throughout the villa compound where intriguing artefacts and sculptures evoke a spiritual and tranquil ambiance.
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking pool
- Dining area with 3m long wooden table
- Bose sound system
- Full equipped kitchen in separate pavilion adjoining dining area
- Games room with pool table and large cushioned seating areas
- 18m greenstone pool
- Timber decking with six sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor washroom and shower
- Outdoor ten-seater table shaded by a sail
- Large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing
- Massage balé
- Tennis court (shared with three other villas)
The Rooms –
Super King Master Suite
- Stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors
- Super king-sized four-poster bed
- Two sets of sliding glass doors, one opening onto a patio
- Study with window seat and large flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Ensuite with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
King Master Suites 1 & 2
- Two master suites house in separate buildings featuring alang-alang thatched ceilings and teakwood floors
- King-sized beds with mosquito nets
- Stone-walled garden bathroom with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Guest Bedrooms Suites 3 & 4
- Two guest bedrooms housed in a large two-story building comprising games/TV room upstairs and two guest bedrooms downstairs
- Large twin beds (convertible into king beds and trundles underneath)
- Garden bathroom with open-air shower
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants