<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Ylang Ylang – Sanur Ketewel 4/6房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Ylang Ylang|
|房間數||6 Bedrooms (4間大床房 + 2間雙床房, 2間雙床房可合併成2間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Car and driver available at a special rate of USD35++/8Hrs/6 Seaters (excludes petrol)|
Nestled between coconut trees and the volcanic basalt sands of Ketewel, Sanur on Bali’s southeast coast, the six-bedroom Villa Ylang Ylang residence oozes luxury and glamour. Villa Ylang Ylang’s lifestyle mantra is ‘passionate serenity’ – a concept that abounds throughout with interiors revealing exquisite tastes and sophisticated facilities for discerning guests, including a 16-metre pool and home-theatre. The secluded beachfront setting overlooking the Badung Strait offer a retreat of absolute calm and well-being.
Contemporary Asian in design and lavishly appointed, the architectural grandeur of this six-bedroom property emphasises majestic dimensions to create an atmosphere of serenity and refinement. And, with its idyllic scenery of verdant rice fields and coconut groves, this beachfront property resting on landscaped gardens and facing the Indian Ocean’s crashing surf is quite simply a spectacular sight.
At Villa Ylang Ylang, the pursuit of relaxation is a serious business with a top-notch theatre room and a series of intimate, luxurious outdoor spaces, while gastronomic pursuits are more than satisfied by the kitchen, which produces fine dining par excellence.
This beautiful villa has been lovingly designed and furnished by its owner with hints of Versace and European sophistication and it’s no wonder as guests have included international celebrities and royalty, discreetly served by the experienced yet charming villa staff.
Villa Ylang Ylang is much more than a luxury beachside residence, with yoga and spa treatments, health-conscious food and calming chill-out zones – it’s a retreat of majestic beauty and food for the soul.
PROPERTY AREA –
2,100sqm (land area); 1,100sqm (villa).
The Ylang Ylang rests in the quiet coastal village of Saba in an area collectively known as Ketewel within Bali’s eastern Gianyar Regency. This eastern coastal region is an exceptional part of the island – naturally beautiful, unspoilt and packed with cultural and scenic attractions. Saba is the quintessential Balinese village, distinctive with its stretches of emerald rice fields and coconut groves, dotted with a harmonious mix of unobtrusive expat residences and local dwellings.
The Ylang Ylang’s gardens stretch down to Saba Beach, with a reminder of Bali being a volcanic island, as its sands are shimmering black. The deserted stretch of beach offers unobstructed panoramas with stunning views across the Badung Strait and Nusa Penida, one of Bali’s smaller sister islands. And on a clear day, the silhouette of towering volcano, Mount Agung, is visible in the distance. Sunrises are a spectacular treat here, especially over Nusa Penida’s limestone cliffs.
A tidal river flows some of the time between the beach and villa. For half of the year, you can just stroll down to the beach directly. As Peanut River alters its course with every changing season, the other half of the year requires crossing the river by way of a small boat provided by the villa to access the beach.
With strong currents directly in front, it’s safer to swim in a protected bay area just five minutes westwards (or head south to the calm waters of nearby Sanur). The famous surf spot Keramas, also known for the famed Komune beach club is only five minutes away, one of Bali’s top surf spots with the rare option of night surfing. The offshore reef here is renowned for its surf breaks, and there’s excellent surfing to be had ten minutes in either direction of the villa: nearby Mascheti Beach has world-class surf breaks and hosts international surfing tournaments.
Saba is famous for its traditional Gamalan music, with some of the finest Legong dancers on the island hailing from here. Private dance performances at the villa can be arranged on request. Balinese Hindu purification ceremonies are held beside the sea at nearby sacred Pura Segara sea temple; the main temple stands at the entrance to the road leading to The Ylang Ylang, where prayer blessings are performed daily.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
THE LAYOUT –
The Ylang Ylang’s grand entrance features Balinese statues lining a stone-clad wall as cascading water jugs fill a lily pond. An inner courtyard dominated by calming pools of water leads to the property’s main structure, an impressive two-storey living and dining pavilion. Similar to the rest of the property, architectural design here incorporates contemporary Asian elegantly fused with traditional Balinese touches and high-quality materials.
Predominantly open-plan and open-sided, the main pavilion contains living and dining areas plus a well-equipped kitchen. An upper gallery reveals a rooftop meditation and yoga deck, spa treatment deck and further dining and lounging areas. The villa’s impressive movie studio theatre is also housed in this pavilion.
Landscaped gardens and an attractive 16-metre swimming pool and stone deck spread out towards the ocean from this central building, flanked by a pair of symmetrical, single-storey wings containing six ensuite bedrooms. Revealed within the immaculate lawns are two balés (gazebos) for dining and relaxation. Sunlit and breezy during the daytime, the villa glows with sophistication after dark.
- Two-story main pavilion with 11m high atrium featuring an open-sided living and dining area with various spaces for relaxation
- Formal dining area accommodating 12-14 people
- Separate, fully-equipped kitchen
- Air-conditioned theatre room equipped with satellite TV, DVD and wall-projected movie screen, large sofas and well-equipped office
- Mezzanine-style gallery provides and two intimate dining space and a centrally-positioned balcony with bi-fold glass doors
- 16m salt-water swimming pool central to the villa’s expansive manicured lawn area
- Large stone pool deck furnished with multi-functional sun bed and umbrellas
- Timber sundeck located towards the river with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Two traditional bales at either end of the property
THE ROOMS –
- Two luxurious master suites face each other across the pool and furnished with king-sized, contemporary four-poster bed, vanity and couch
- Outdoor furnished terrace with private plunge pool
- Lavish ensuite bathroom featuring large sunken-baths, room-size walk-in shower, his n’ hers washbasins and small courtyard
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Two queen-rooms furnished with queen-sized, four-poster beds
- Wood and glass sliding doors leading to chic ensuite bathrooms featuring mini-sunken-tubs that double a showers (massage shower)
- Two twin rooms which are accessed via internal sliding doors from each of the queen guestrooms – ideal for families with children
- Twin bed configuration with mosquito netting (in one room)
- Ensuites with showers
RATES INCLUDE –
- WiFi internet connection
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
- Turn down setup service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, 24-hour security
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第12頁下方(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)