<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Pangi Gita – Canggu 3房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Pangi Gita|
|房間數||3 Bedrooms (3間大床房)|
|加床||可加3床, 1間Study Room可改成一單床房(共4加床), 額外收費|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/8Hrs/Six Seaters (excluding petrol).|
Reminiscent of the lush green rice fields that surround it, the enchanting Villa Pangi Gita gently flows down a terraced hillside to a delightful free-form swimming pool next to the tranquil, ‘singing’ Pangi River that meanders through the sleepy rural village of Pererenan.
Designed for relaxation, peace and privacy, this three-bedroom luxury villa pays homage to its Balinese heritage with traditionally styled and exquisitely furnished living and sleeping pavilions, adorned with Asian antiques and nestled amongst sublime tropical gardens and trickling fish ponds.
There’s plenty of space to unwind and relax at Villa Pangi Gita, and guests will no doubt be reluctant to stray far from the elegant open-sided living pavilion, the cosy media room or the blissful balé (relaxation pavilion) that overlooks the inviting free-form swimming pool at the river’s edge. However, a stroll through the charming village and captivating rice terraces, along with a sunset drink at nearby surfer’s haunt Echo Beach, should not be missed.
“Welcome to Paradise” is Villa Pangi Gita’s official greeting, and the warm smiles of the staff, the hypnotic sounds of flowing water and the sheer beauty of this little piece of paradise are bound to delight families, attract couples and seduce even the most hardened workaholic into restful submission.
PROPERTY AREA –
2,100sqm (land); 600sqm (villa).
Secluded and private, Villa Pangi Gita lies beside the banks of the Pangi River in the traditional Balinese village of Pererenan. One of eight properties within the well-established Pangi River Estate, the villa is surrounded by the picturesque rice terraces of the popular district of Canggu.
Remarkably laid-back and undeveloped, this tranquil out-of-town setting offers the twin attractions of being only 20 minutes’ drive from the bright lights and dining delights of Seminyak, while also offering visitors a privileged insight into the traditions of rural Bali.
The nearby beaches are renowned for their legendary sunsets and world class surf breaks.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Pererenan village, Canggu, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
6 adults (3 bedrooms: one king and 2 queen-size beds). The study room can sleep one additional person; and 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
Open-sided living pavilion; dining pavilion; air-conditioned study; poolside balé.
12m x 3m. 1.5m-2m depth.
Villa manager; cook; villa attendants; gardener and pool attendant; security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage; computer; printer.
Satellite TV and DVD player in study; TV screen and DVD/CD players in all bedrooms.
Villa Pangi Gita is suitable for families with babies and older children, though presents some challenges for inquisitive toddlers (and their parents) because of the many steps and water features. In-house facilities include a baby cot; high chair; table tennis and kids DVDs.
Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
THE LAYOUT –
Designed by the same architects responsible for the iconic Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay, this immaculate villa combines classic architecture with modern luxury and tropical landscaped gardens to create a truly standout property.
Guests enter the villa through carved wooden doors which lead to a covered Palimanan stone staircase flanked on one side by intricate limestone murals crafted by local artists, and on the other by a stepped water feature, home to a school of colourful carp. From here, a series of steps and flagstones criss cross luxuriant terraced gardens and connect the villa’s three very private, stand-alone bedroom pavilions, impressive open-sided living area, study and dining room, eventually reaching a delightful free-form swimming pool by the river’s edge.
- Open-sided living pavilion with traditional two-tier roof, cream terrazzo floors and comfortable cushioned lounge
- Handsome teak-filled dining pavilion with table accommodating up to eight people
- Air-conditioned study/media room with TV, DVD player and Music system
- Equipped kitchen with marble breakfast bar and two stools
- Sweeping stone terrazzo staircase leading to the garden and pool
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured tropical gardens with an abundance of colourful plants and flowers
- Green-stone free-form pool situated at the border of the garden and the river bank
- Traditional poolside balé
- Pool terrace with sun loungers and umbrella, plus secluded riverside terrace
- Alfresco dining
THE ROOMS –
- Located in a very private pavilion close to the river, Villa Pangi Gita’s master bedroom is perfect for honeymooners
- Furnished with a queen-size four-poster bed and featuring a polished teak floor, vaulted ceiling, generous dressing room and glass doors that open onto a furnished terrace above the pool
- Equipped with TV, DVD player and stereo; air conditioned and fan cooled
- Air-conditioned bathroom with his-and-hers vanities, separate WC, a huge tiled tub and secluded massage deck
- Peacefully situated towards the rear of the property
- One king and one queen-size four-poster beds, polished teak floors, vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors opening onto veranda furnished with daybed and reading chair
- Both rooms equipped with TV/DVD players, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balinese-style enclosed garden bathrooms with rain showers and bathtubs
RATES INCLUDE –
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including a full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第8頁上方(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)