<< Samata Liveaboard – Luxury Boat Cruise Indonesia >>
Samata Luxury Yacht 屬於中價位復古船, 5間房最多可入住10位成人+4位兒童, 分攤下來算合理價位
有興趣 可洽Casa Chen 0932043913, mail to email@example.com
Details — 42m / 5 cabins / 10 guests / 14 crew
Samata – Sanskrit for harmony, balance and tranquillity – is a traditionally designed wooden phinisi yacht that offers guests the ultimate privacy and a luxurious sailing experience among the beguiling islands of the Indonesian archipelago.
Her solid hardwood and white leather interiors are a stylish ode to traditional Indonesian craftsmanship merged with modern design. Onboard this luxury yacht with impeccable service, guests are cocooned in a quality vessel that serves as the perfect base for exploring the wonders of Indonesia’s tropical islands.
Samata is a great option for families and groups of friends alike with a crew of 14 including a cruise director, a chef and a dive master, as well as a massage therapist.
Onboard Experience –
Samata has five air-conditioned guest cabins, finished with solid hardwoods, white leather and 1000-thread count linens. Cabins feature a comfortable seating area with a TV, storage space and stocked mini bars, as well as private en-suite bathrooms.
The master suite is situated at the stern of the upper deck and features a king-size bed with 270-degree views through wraparound windows, a lounge area equipped with a TV, and a private sundeck. The en-suite bathroom is spacious with a shower and vanity unit. There are three further deluxe suites featuring queen-size beds and sofas that can be converted into beds for additional children, and one twin cabin.
Samata’s indoor living room is designed with contemporary comfort in mind, decorated with quality fittings and hints of the tropics with materials such as white oak, limestone, cracked coconut and mother of pearl. The lounge features modern leather sofas with a TV, on-demand movies, books and board games. The indoor dining room is perfect for entertaining with wraparound windows, high quality Leitner table linen and Alessi cutlery.
Out on deck, there’s a lounge dotted with sunbeds and an alfresco dining area for enjoying meals with spectacular views. The chef uses the freshest ingredients creates first class dishes and an extensive wine and spirit cellar offers a variety of excellent alcohols.
Facilities onboard include two tenders for exploring on land, diving and snorkelling gear, kayaks and wakeboards. The crew includes a massage therapist on hand to pamper guests.
What We Love –
Samata is a very experienced yacht with a longstanding crew onboard delivering consistently good service.
The onboard masseuse is a great addition for guests keen to relax after a busy day of activities on the water.
- April – September, we operate in Komodo National park
- October – March, we will be in Raja Ampat
- All diving including the services of an experienced and qualified dive master.
- Land excursions.
- All beverages (espresso, tea, soft drinks, beer, alcoholic beverages and wine).
- Gourmet cuisine (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner).
- Gourmet coffee.
- Homemade bread and ice cream.
- Harbor fees.
- Park entrances.
- Conservation fees.
- Beach visits.
- Private masseur services throughout the cruise.
- Water sports (wake-boarding, kayaking, stand up paddle board, The Donut – it is an inflatable tube that we pull behind the boat, and snorkeling).
- Return transfers from the airport/ hotel to yacht.
- International airfare/domestic airfare.
- Any flights excess luggage fee.
- Airport tax *Payment can only be made in local currency.
- Travel insurance/ Scuba diving insurance.
- Crew gratuity.