<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa San – Ubud 4/6房 >>
|私莊名||Villa San Ubud|
|房間數||6 Bedrooms (6間大床房, 3間大床房可轉換成3間雙床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A car and driver can be arranged at a special rate of USD35++ daily for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol).|
Less than 300 metres north of Ubud’s Royal Palace lies Villa San, a private and serene oasis in central Bali. Designed as a labour of love, the villa is only minutes from sensational shopping, superb spas, classic cultural performances and luxuriant rice fields.
Showcasing an impressive array of artworks and handicrafts originating from China, Africa and Indonesia, Villa San comfortably accommodates 12 people in six large bedrooms (three king bedded, three twins). These buildings are nestled around a 25m lap pool and set within lush gardens which incorporate elegant sculptures and a tranquil meditation terrace.
Friendly professional staff will quickly make guests feel totally relaxed at this spacious villa which is particularly suitable for an extended family or a group of friends.
Villa Shinta Dewi Ubud rests on the edge of a tranquil village among verdant rice fields just north of Ubud. Lovers of Bali will appreciate this four-bedroom two-storey oasis close to the island’s cultural heart. Set in a delightful tropical garden, terraced towards a small ravine, it offers peace, privacy and relaxing Bali-style indoor/outdoor living for up to 11 guests. The villa has two open and breezy living areas, a dining area with open-plan kitchen (and service kitchen tucked behind), a poolside balé, large garden balé, alfresco dining terrace, and a gym with separate massage room – ideal for a large family (or a group of friends holidaying together) to enjoy without getting under each other’s feet.
PROPERTY AREA –
Villa San is a stone’s throw from Ubud’s Royal Palace – where cultural performances are held nightly – and very convenient for many of Ubud’s favourite treasures and attractions. While the property itself is very quiet and private, a vast, bustling local market is only 300m from the front door while a delightful variety of high quality restaurants and cafés can be found in and around the centre of town.
Ubud and her surrounding small villages are rich with culture and art. Many villages focus on a specific craft – such as woodworking, stone carving, ikat weaving or batik painting. These crafts are not just for the tourists, they have formed the livelihoods of these Balinese villagers for several hundred years. Guests can visit, watch and in many cases take classes – learning to cook local food, carve a wooden mask, dye a batik scarf, dance in a traditional performance, play an ancient brass musical instrument, or attend a life drawing session.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
At the heart of Villa San lies a two-storey living pavilion whose crisp modern lines and eclectic collection of wooden art pieces draw the eye from the moment you step into the villa. The pavilion houses the lounge, dining and entertainment areas as well as a playroom, artist studio, function room and the kitchen. White casual seating, chrome and glass desks and crisp white walls are perfect foil for the exquisite Balinese, Chinese and African handicrafts in bedrooms and living areas.
The six bedroom suites, all with spacious walk-in wardrobes and luxurious bathrooms, are built in an L-shape around this living pavilion; each a discreet distance from its neighbour.
- Open-sided living area with comfortable lounging areas
- Two media rooms; one off the main living area and featuring a state-of-the-art home theatre system, the other in the master suite
- Casual dining area
- Fully-equipped gym
- Children’s playroom
- Open-plan kitchen adjoining breakfast bar and dining area with table for 14 guests
- Artists studio on the top level
- Function room for small events and stargazing at night
- 25m x 5m pool with shallow (1.3m) and deep (1.8m) ends
- Covered gazebo seating 12-15 people
- Sun loungers and umbrellas throughout
- Tree-shaded terrace – ideal for yoga/meditation accommodating up to 15 people
The Rooms –
- Comprises two generous sized bedrooms (one king and one twin room) adjoined by a family/entertainment room with state-of-the-art entertainment and lounge
- Separate ensuites are accessed through large dressing rooms for both rooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- iPod dock
- Located in separate pavilions around the main building, eight more adults are accommodated in three king bedrooms and one twin bedroom convertible king (two extra beds are available upon request)
- Each room has an ensuite with large tubs and showers
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- iPod dock
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants