<< 私人莊園 Villa Alamanda Ubud 4房 >>
|房間數||4 Bedrooms (4間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A driver and car (seating up to seven passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day at a cost of USD$35++/day (excluding petrol)|
Set outside the peaceful hum of Ubud, Villa Alamanda is perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine. This beautiful four-bedroom villa epitomises calm and tranquility and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural centre.
Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, Villa Alamanda is located five kilometres from Ubud near the sleepy wood-carvers village of Tengkulak. This traditional village offers a fascinating insight into daily Balinese life including the colourful and hypnotic Hindu ceremonies.
While the villa enjoys a remote and quiet setting it is only a short drive to many of Bali’s tourist hot spots including the famous Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), the UNESCO rice fields of Tegallalang, the Tirta Girtu water temple at Tampak Siring, and the Bali Marine and Safari Park.
The main attraction, though, has to be Ubud, Bali’s cultural heart, famed for its art, wood carving, jewellery, textiles, antiques, restaurants, markets and cultural performances – including the Kacek dance. Three hundred metres above sea level in the foothills of the central mountain range, Ubud offers a cooler, wetter climate making it perfect for rice farming.
Wifi internet access
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 03-Oct-2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||475 ++||404 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||625 ++||563 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||750 ++||713 ++||7 nights|
++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc
Features and amenities
- T-shaped open-sided living area featuring polished wood floors, high ceilings and overhead fans, daybeds and various spaces for relaxation
- Dining for eight
- Kitchen housed in the staff quarters services the property
- Air-conditioned media room with large flat-screen TV, DVD player, games and toys, beanbags and sofas
- 11m x 8m blue-tiled infinity edge swimming pool
- Palimanan stone pool terrace with sun loungers and an outdoor dining table for casual dining
- Thatched balé
- Intimate lawn area perfect for small weddings, blessings or private yoga sessions
- Featuring a king-sized bed this room is perfect for honeymoons with polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings
- Glass sliding doors with louvre shutters leading onto an outdoor terrace furnished with a daybed
- Louvre shutters open onto a dressing room leading to the ensuite
- Ensuite bathroom with sunken tub and shower and shuttered windows with views of the garden and pool
Cinnamon & Red Room
- King-sized bedrooms featuring polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings. These two rooms differ only by their colour schemes
- Private walled garden bathrooms opening onto a large living terrace with daybeds
- Housed in a separate pavilion located next to the media room, this king-sized bedroom features polished wood floors and high-vaulted alang-alang ceilings.
- Private sun deck
- Fully enclosed marble bathroom