<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Samadhana – Sanur Ketewel 5房 >>
|房間數||5 Bedrooms (4間大床房 + 1間雙床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of USD35++/Six Seater (excludes petrol).|
Villa Samadhana is the pinnacle of style, service and spaciousness. Set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens, this expansive villa, designed by one of Asia’s top architects, combines modern luxury with traditional elegance to create a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for weddings, special events or a peaceful family retreat.
Located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, the property offers stunning ocean views across neighbouring rice fields, tantalising glimpses of sacred Mount Agung in the distance and the sound of rolling waves, tinkling water features and twittering birds to lull guests to sleep at night.
Featuring five luxurious bedrooms, an open-sided living and dining pavilion, restaurant-grade kitchen, entertainment lounge, 25-metre lap pool and a full complement of staff, this palatial villa is sure to impress.
Villa Samadhana is the pinnacle of style, service and spaciousness. Located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel on Bali’s southeast coast, this expansive villa is set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens. Designed by one of Asia’s top architects, Villa Samadhana combines modern luxury with traditional elegance to create a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for weddings, special events or a peaceful family retreat.
PROPERTY AREA –
Villa Samadhana is located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, 13 kilometres from Sanur along Bali’s south-east coast. Hidden behind coral-limestone walls a few hundred metres from the glistening black shores of Pabean Beach, the villa offers ocean views from the pool area and master bedroom, as well as glimpses of Mount Agung in the distance.
Surrounded by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves this is still a very traditional area untouched by tourism, however access to the bypass means it is only a ten-minute drive to Sukawati’s art and craft market, fifteen minutes to the cafés and restaurants of Sanur and 30 minutes to the cultural capital of Ubud.
Ketewel itself is the birthplace of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour, and a Chinese cemetery is located nearby. Balinese Hindu purification ceremonies are held beside the ocean at the sacred Pura Segara sea temple, and the glistening black sandy stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers, but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Upon entering Villa Samadhana’s traditional Balinese gateway, the grandeur of this magnificent property is immediately apparent. From here, a wooden bridge traverses a large lotus pond overlooking the manicured sprawling lawns that extend all the way up to the main house.
To the left of the lotus pond rests a self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse with lounge and equipped kitchen. The principal residence, located to the rear of the property, features a master suite with ocean views, TV lounge, kitchen, two guest rooms and a large open living and dining pavilion that looks out onto the rolling lawns.
A separate entertainment pavilion with an outdoor dining terrace sits next to the 25-metre pool, offering great views of the ocean across the neighbouring rice fields.
- Large open-sided living and dining pavilion with traditional with polished terrazzo floors, high vaulted ceilings with views over the rolling lawns
- A variety of indoor lounging areas and a solid teak dining table seating twelve
- Air-conditioned TV lounge with large flat-screen TV, DVD player and surround –sound system (which also services the lounge and dining area). This room opens onto a timber deck
- Large restaurant-grade kitchen featuring polished granite worktops, commercial stove, wok burner. This is one of the largest kitchens on the island and opens out onto a timber deck area
- Entertainment pavilion on lower level with ocean views featuring, an alang-alang thatched roof and Palimanan stone floor with billiard table, TV, DVD and stereo system, sofa polished concrete bar stools and washroom
- 25m infinity swimming pool with spectacular ocean views and features shallow end for children
- Poolside deck with sun loungers and daybeds
- Large stone terrace featuring stone table seating 14 guests
- Stunning landscaped gardens designed by one of Bali’s premier landscape architects featuring manicured lawns, running water features, exotic trees and flowering plants.
- Expansive lawn area which is perfect as both a playing field for children or to hold a wedding or party
The Rooms –
- Housed in its own pavilion separated from the living and dining area
- King-sized bedroom with vaulted ceiling, dark teak floors, glass doors leading out onto a private deck with garden and ocean views
- TV lounge with comfortable sofas, large flat-screen TV with DVD player
- Small reading room which ‘floats’ above the fish pond with glimpses of the pool
- Huge dressing room
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom with large rectangular terrazzo bathtub, his-and-hers vanities, and walk-in rain shower
- Private garden
Guest Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Both guestrooms are housed in a separate pavilion adjacent to the dining area – designed for children but flexibly accommodate adults
- One room has a queen-sized bed with large flat-screen TV and DVD player, while the other one has twin beds and a small outdoor balcony
- A corridor with built-in-robes connects the two bedrooms while also giving access to the shared bathroom
- Shared bathroom features grey slate walls and flooring, indoor terrazzo bathtub and walk-in shower, additional outdoor shower with water feature
- Large shared wooden deck
Guest Suites 1 & 2
- Two-bedroom guesthouse located 50m from the main house for privacy
- Queen-sized beds complimented by light and airy cream walls and teak floors
- Garden bathrooms with indoor shower and glass sliding doors leading onto a wooden deck
- Adjoining living area for the two rooms
- Self-contained kitchen with breakfast bar and stools
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants