<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Puri Nirwana – Sanur Ketewel 4/5/6房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Puri Nirwana|
|房間數||6 Bedrooms (6間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||The villa manager will be pleased to assist with transport arrangements. Metered taxis are readily available or a chauffered car can be hired.|
If you relish the idea of getting away from the crowd and reigning over what could be almost your own beach in a quieter less developed part of Bali, then Villa Puri Nirwana could be a right royal match. This six-bedroom villa is among just a handful of beachfront residences in the traditional rural village of Cucukan hugging the coast half way between Sanur and Candidasa on Bali’s south-eastern shore.
Nirwana is a state of perfect happiness, an idyllic place. It’s the perfect name for this patch of paradise poised by a black-sand beach on the edge of Cucukan, a traditional Balinese village on the island’s south-eastern shore. Villa Puri Nirwana dazzles with its sweeping sea vistas and stunning contemporary-colonial architecture —colonnaded verandas, highly decorated ceilings, acres of marble floor, plantation shuttered windows, light-filled interiors, and profound sense of space that invokes heritage hotels and bygone days of grand travel. Flitting through shaded corridors are smartly uniformed staff, ever ready with an ice-cold towel, refreshing drink and ready smile.
Somerset Maugham would have felt quite at home here, gazing through the row of Casuarina trees lining the beach across the ocean to Nusa Penida rising on the horizon. 21st Century travelers will welcome more contemporary luxuries: supremely comfortable beds in all six suites, air-conditioning even in the stately ensuite bathrooms, a media room and gourmet kitchen.
It’s easy to slip into a transcendent state in such a blissful setting. Start the day with an early morning stroll along the promenade, meeting fishermen with their catch as Gunung Agung’s mystical peak appears above the clouds. Spend mornings by the pool, mesmerised by the breakers foaming on the shore. In the heat of the day retreat to the upper level lounge to play pool or just relax in the sea breeze. Enjoy an afternoon siesta or massage in the ornately carved joglo spa. In the early evening cool, savour the sunset with a cocktail in the raised beach-edge balé, serenaded by the surf and cicadas. Then gather around the gargantuan dining table for a gourmet dinner prepared by the accomplished villa chef.
Rest, recharge, renew. Repeat. How can it get any better?
PROPERTY AREA –
Villa Puri Nirwana rises on the edge of a beach of black volcanic sand in Cucukan, a traditional Balinese village 20km from Sanur on Bali’s south-eastern coast. Here, the rhythm of life remains largely unchanged across generations: jukungs (brighty coloured fishing outriggers) rest on the shore, farmers tend their rice fields, and at night the sea breeze carries the percussive beat of the gamelan. Beyond the garden, a paved promenade lines the beach from the Tukad Pakerisan river mouth to Pura Masceti, one of Bali’s nine sacred directional temples and site of many ceremonies. The views are breathtaking – across the bay towards Gunung Agung rising in the distance, and across the ocean to the mountain outline of Nusa Penida on the horizon. This stretch of coastline is popular with surfers – one of Bali’s best surf spots is a few minutes’ drive away – but strong currents make it unsafe for swimming; best to head to the sheltered lagoon waters of Sanur a short drive away along the bypass which also accords easy access to myriad attractions in the area – the closest, Bali Safari Park, being just a five-minute drive away.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Puri Nirwana’s main living areas, master suite and one guest bedroom occupy a contemporary two-storey ocean-facing building, linked to the two-storey Garden Wing sleeping pavilion behind. From the grand pivot-door entrance, an open reception area leads into the villa, where the dining room runs the full length of the ground floor, opening onto a formal living room to one side, and the Master Suite and media room (with French doors to the kitchen) on the other. From the reception area are stairs to the open-sided lounge, ocean-vista living room (which doubles as the villa’s seventh bedroom) and Sea View guest suite. Colonnaded verandas link this building on both levels to the Garden Wing where two ensuite guest bedrooms occupy each level, linked by another staircase as well as an elevator. A separate joglo within the gardens houses the villa spa, and at the beachfront is the pool, sundeck, balé and dining gazebo.
- Formal air-conditioned living room opening onto a sun terrace
- Air-conditioned dining room with timber table seating 20
- Large upper-level sea-facing living room, with four-poster bed, and semi-circular seating
- Upper-level open-sided lounge area with table for six and pool table
- Reception hall
- Air-conditioned media room with TV, DVD player, and Playstation
- State-of-the-art kitchen
- Joglo spa with massage beds, hair styling and mani/pedi sections, shower courtyard, and an open-air bathroom
- 16-metre swimming pool with jacuzzi and kids wading section
- Sun-deck with large beanbags and Balinese parasols
- Alfresco poolside dining gazebo with seating for 12
- Cushioned poolside bale with beach views
- Colonnaded entrance veranda with seating
- Large gardens with kids play area and performance area
The Rooms –
Master Bedroom Suite
- Air-conditioned ground-floor master suite overlooking lawn, pool and ocean
- Comfortable four-poster king-size bed
- Enormous air-conditioned bathroom with walk-in wardrobe, two rain-showers and statement bathtub
- Private entrance onto garden terrace
- Accessible for guests with limited mobility
Garden Wing Guest Suites
- Four large air-conditioned guest suites, two upstairs, and two downstairs opening onto the garden
- Each with king-size four-poster bed and a queen-size trundle bed below
- Ensuite bathrooms with walk-in shower, twin vanities and large bathtub
- Plantation shutters allow the sea breeze
- Access via stairs or elevator
- Accessible for guests with limited mobility
Sea View Guest Suite
- On the upper floor of the main villa
- Sweeping sea views from the four-poster king-size bed
- Private balcony with wrought iron furniture and a killer sea view
- Ensuite shower room with single vanity
RATES INCLUDE –
- Breakfast on the first morning
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants