<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Jajaliluna – Seminyak 4房 >>
|房間數||4 Bedrooms (3間大床房 + 1間雙床房&2張Bunk Bed for 6A4C or 8A2C, 雙床房可合併為大床)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).|
If you’re seeking a chic pad in the heart of Bali’s sophisticated Seminyak neighbourhood that’s stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, then look no further than Villa Jajaliluna. Located just a short stroll from the beach, this elegant four-bedroom villa, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offers total peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
Decorated in neutral tones enlivened with bright splashes of colour, Villa Jajaliluna is a soothing and calming oasis to return to after exploring the neighbourhood’s funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas or trendy bars. With your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for those who would rather just stay put and absorb the serenity of the villa.
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
PROPERTY AREA –
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Designed by acclaimed Bali-based company Glen Parker Architects, this symmetrical villa combines crisp modern lines with traditional finishes to create a chic and elegant home.
Guests enter the villa via a Palimanan stone walkway bordered by high walls and hibiscus which leads to a large wooden cantilevered door and a compact garden courtyard. Stepping stones traverse a pond flanked either side by fire bowls and a small lawn planted with coconut trees, to present a central T-shaped swimming pool and Jajaliluna’s three living pavilions.
Closest to the entrance lies the open-plan living/kitchen pavilion which overlooks the pool deck. Symmetrically opposite is the media room and outdoor dining terrace. The main two-storey pavilion, comprising four bedrooms and two living areas, languishes along the far side of the pool, facing west to maximise the sunset views.
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower
The Rooms –
- Located poolside on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Daily afternoon tea
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants