<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Issi – Seminyak 4房 >>
|房間數||4 Bedrooms (4間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organize day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).|
This super-stylish architectural masterpiece is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Seminyak, a short stroll from the beach.
A stunning metal sculpture wraps around Villa Issi’s top floor, providing practical shade and a delightful play of light in two of the villa’s four bedrooms. Two more bedrooms overlook the enticing 25-metre pool. Living and dining spaces are chic, comfortable and flow freely to the garden. A covered barbecue dining area and timber ‘bridge’ deck above the pool provide stylish outdoor relaxation space, and the well-equipped gym is just the place to work off the spectacular meals cooked by your private chef who is part of the fantastic team of staff at the villa.
Four-bedroomed Villa Issi a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located in one of the best addresses in Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. The villa’s standout feature is a unique light-filtering metal ‘skin’ that wraps around the upper floor, providing cooling shade from the sun and an ever-changing ambiance as dappled shadows ebb and flow throughout the day.
PROPERTY AREA –
Villa Issi is tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Seminyak. The villa is close to the Oberoi and Legian Hotels and is ideally situated for anyone wishing to sample Seminyak’s world-class dining, happening bars and fabulous clothing, homeware and jewellery boutiques. The famous beachfront dining venue, Ku De Ta, is just down the road and the beautiful seaside restaurant of La Lucciola only a short stroll away, as is Seminyak Beach and the sacred Petitenget Temple.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Stepping through the gate and into Villa Issi’s serene garden, interest is immediately drawn to the striking white steel and wood screen that wraps the villa’s two upper-floor bedrooms and the timber ‘bridge’ that extends out over the pool. The ground floor of the villa comprises the chic contemporary lounge, dining room and kitchen, while outside, the barbecue dining area overlooks the 25-metre swimming pool, and a two-bedroom guest pavilion and stand-alone gym rest among the tropical plants and ancient frangipani trees.
- Large living room with wide, black leather chairs and sofas in front of a 55″ TV
- Massage room and gym with 32″ TV
- Formal dining table for 12 next to state-of-the-art feature kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glass opens living areas to outside or closed off for air-conditioned comfort
- Crisp white-walled interiors characterised by uncluttered simplicity
- Undercover outdoor BBQ corner with solid wood picnic table next to the swimming pool
- Latticework enclosed veranda wraps around two sides of the upper floor and bridges the swimming pool to the sunset deck
- 25-metre overflow pool, hardwood decking and sun loungers abound
- Nice lawn space for getting the grass between your toes in the shade of the trees
The Rooms –
Guest Bedrooms – Top Level
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors and semi outdoor bathroom with two showers and a soaking tub
- Study room doubles as bedroom with en-suite
- Both adorned with conceptual art on the walls
- Remote controlled, hidden TV rises up from cabinet in master bedroom at the flick of a switch
Guest Bedrooms – Ground Level
- Self-contained, single-storey, guesthouse in the garden houses two guest bedrooms, both en-suite with garden bathrooms and tubs
- Both king size beds and 32″ flat screen TVs
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants