<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Asta – Seminyak 4/5房 >>
|房間數||5 Bedrooms (2間大床房+3間雙床房, 3間雙床房可合併成3間大床房)|
|加床||3間雙床房各有1 Trundle Bed for total 6兒童, 最多可再加2床,額外收費|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A car and driver is available at a special rate of US$ 35++/8Hr/6 Seaters excluding petrol. Extra hours additional.|
Villa Asta is a fully staffed five-bedroom residence an easy walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-west coast, and a five-minute drive from Seminyak. With a spectacular free-form swimming pool, a large plunge pool, massive games room, TV room, and membership of the Finns Recreation Club, Villa Asta is perfect for active families or groups of friends who seek R&R with lots of entertainment options in a sociable environment with space and plenty of privacy.
Villa Asta weaves its magic the moment you walk through the entrance and glimpse the pool, shimmering beyond a waterfall, framed within a circular opening in the wall. Flowing water features are everywhere; in addition to the dramatic free-form swimming pool at the villa’s heart, there’s a 12-metre plunge pool next to the master bedroom pavilion, linked by an expanse of koi ponds to the two open-sided living and dining pavilions.
This is a fantastic villa for families – it was designed by internationally renowned architect Guy Morgan for two friends seeking a place for their young families to holiday together, so there’s plenty to amuse kids (of all ages) as well as lots of welcome grown-up space. And parents can relax and enjoy their holiday knowing their children are having a great time within the secure villa grounds.
The main pool provides plenty of entertainment, with shallow tiers for wallowing and a deep section beneath a two-storey thatched balé with a viewing platform looking out over the rice fields. At the far end of the pool the huge upper-floor games room also promises hours of fun, with its pool table, table tennis, home theatre and computer. Just behind is a badminton / volleyball court – a complete kids’ zone!
Below the games room, three twin bedrooms can be converted to kings making them equally suitable for adults (each also has two handy roll-away beds for extra young guests). Providing a calm environment at the other end of the villa is the two-bedroomed master pavilion with its own large plunge pool.
With so much on offer, there’s little call to leave the villa – especially because among the delightfully professional staff is an excellent chef adept at whipping up meals that would give some of Bali’s famed restaurants a run for their money. But it’s good to know Batubelig Beach is only a short walk away, and a car and driver is available for an additional cost to whisk guests to nearby Seminyak, or further afield to explore the island.
If you were to create a wish list for your ideal villa vacation, there’s a good chance that Villa Asta will tick all your boxes – and some more. A 10-minute walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south western coast, this five bedroom villa is a top choice for groups of friends and families with kids of all ages.
PROPERTY AREA –
Villa Asta is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-western coast. Seminyak, with its wide choice of internationally-renowned restaurants including Metis, Sardine, Sarong, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta is a short drive away, as is the Finns Recreation Club where guests enjoy complimentary membership.
Villa Facilities –
Features and amenities
The Layout –
Villa Asta’s generous accommodation is spread across four pavilions set around two swimming pools separated by koi ponds. At one end of the garden a two-storey pavilion houses three guest bedroom suites and, above, an enormous open-sided games room with kitchenette and shower room. A single-storey pavilion with two master bedroom suites sits at the other end, reached via flagstones across koi ponds and a bridge across the second swimming pool. In between is double-decker poolside balé, an open-sided living pavilion, and a separate dining pavilion with service kitchen, bar and adjacent TV room/study.
- Open-sided alang-alang (thatched) living pavilion with two seating areas and steps to the pool
- Open-sided dining pavilion with koi pond on two sides, and table for 10 (extending to accommodate 18)
- Well equipped open plan kitchen attached to the dining pavilion, with marble bar counter and five bar chairs; staff service kitchen behind
- Outdoor barbecue grill
- Air-conditioned TV room/study with 47-inch TV and DVD player, a library of movies, books and games, and a computer and printer with scanner, copier and card reader
- Massive open-sided games room taking up the entire second level of the guest wing, with pool table, table tennis, satellite 52-inch TV and DVD player, computer, kitchenette and shower room
- Two iPod docks connected to a sound system linked to speakers in the living, dining and games area
- Extraordinary free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature and 3.3m deep end
- Bale raised high on stilts for rice-terrace views also serves as a dive platform for the pool
- Plunge pool running the length of the master bedroom wing, with water spouts and shallow ends
- Circular ironwood deck hovering over the side of the pool, with four sunbeds and an umbrella
- Separate sun deck with loungers and umbrella by the koi pond
- Badminton court lawn shaded by mature trees
The Rooms –
- Two master bedroom suites in separate master pavilion
- Plunge pool and poolside terraces
- Four-poster king-size beds
- Walk-in wardrobes with dressing tables
- Window seats looking out over the garden
- 32-inch satellite TVs and DVD players
- Garden bathrooms with statement marble bathtub, separate rainshower and an exterior door leading directly to the plunge pool
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms on ground floor of the guest pavilion
- King-size beds (converting to twins) with two trundle beds underneath for extra guests
- Walk-in wardrobe with dressing table
- Ensuite garden bathrooms with wetroom shower
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink & fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants