<< 私人莊園 Villa Shambala – Seminyak >>
|房間數||5 Bedrooms (5間大床房 或 2間大床房+3間雙床房)|
|位置||Seminyak Beach front|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A private car with driver can be arranged by the villa manager for additional charge, as can metered taxis|
With a fabulous location right in the heart of Seminyak, this stylish 5-bedroom villa offers a luxurious, tropical space ideal for family and friends wanting instant access to all the action of Bali’s cosmopolitan hub. An easy walk brings you to the buzzing district known as ‘Eat Street’, home to a plethora of world class restaurants bars, and designer boutiques. Fabled Oberoi Beach, with its legendary surf breaks, golden sand and iconic beach club, Ku De Da, is less than a kilometre from the villa.
Villa Shambala is in one of the most sought-after locations in Bali, offering you a complete hidden paradise in Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’.
The villa is just minutes from Seminyak’s main street, Jalan Kayu Aya (also called Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi or ‘Eat Street’), where an impressive array of dining and entertainment options abound. Trendy boutiques, supermarkets and ATMs are all within a short walk of the villa, as are some of the island’s best known entertainment and dining venues, including Ku De Ta, W Hotel, La Lucciola, Potatohead beach club and other glamorous Seminyak staples.
Villa Shambala is also just 500 metres from the beach, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, long seaside walks and beautiful Bali sunsets.
Wifi internet access
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, house keeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Last Minute Offer: book & stay within 30 days and enjoy 10% off
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 25-Sep-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||1,040 ++||884 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||1,640 ++||1,476 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,950 ++||1,853 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Spacious, air conditioned main living area overlooking the swimming pool, with a large U-shaped sofa built into the four pillars of a century-old joglo
- Air conditioned dining room with teakwood table and ten chairs crafted in woven bamboo
- Chic, custom-designed kitchen with wooden counters and stylish modern fittings
- TV lounge with DVD player and surround sound located in main house and guest house
- Dedicated spa pavilion with Ayurvedic treatments and traditional massage available
- 20m swimming pool majestically bordered by palm trees
- An oversized outdoor circular sofa and coffee table on the timber pool veiled by a shade sail
- Two poolside pavilions draped in sheer white curtains, one with seating and one with sun-loungers
- Extensive, well tended lawns fringed by tropical gardens filled with stone lamps and statues, beautifully lit up in the evenings
- Picturesque lilly pond with stepping stones
The Master Bedroom
- King-size bed built into the hand carved, multi tiered core of an antique joglo, with high ceiling magically illuminated at night
- His and her’s walk in dressing rooms
- Semi-outdoor garden bathroom with outdoor tub framed by frangipani trees and orchids
- Air conditioned
- Four king-size beds three of which are convertible to twins
- Generous open air garden bathrooms with bath tubs and rain showers
- Air conditioned
- Mosquito nets
- Smooth timber floors