<< Mandala The Rocks Villa – Bingin Uluwatu 6房 >>
Our place to Escape…
One of the most unique villas in all of Bali. And the world, for that matter.
Mandala’s 6-bedroom masterpiece sits perched on a rocky outcrop in Bali’s Uluwatu, overlooking some of the region’s most well-known waves. Impossibles and Padang Padang are literally on your ocean doorstep – a mere paddle away.
Mandala. The Rocks is a mecca for the world’s vanguards of surf. This Bali villa’s living space is simply without compare.
For lovers of surf, sand and sea, few Bali villas can compete with the uninterrupted ocean views, breathtaking sunrises and awe-inspiring sunsets Mandala. The Rocks offers – and it’s all complemented by the steady Indian Ocean breeze.
The stunning, fully equipped outdoor gym features achingly designer interiors, contrasted with laidback rustic touches.
- 6 en-suite bedrooms (12 adult guests)
- Stunning oceanfront views
- Panoramic sunset views
- Open plan living space
- Fully equipped rooftop gym
- Surf in, surf out
- 5 minutes from Ulu Cliffhouse (Uluwatu point)
- Mandala’s Bali villa is available for short-term rentals
Features / Amenities –
- Property area : 5,000sq
- Dining : Full kitchen set up, including chef
- Facilities : Clifftop gym, (trainers/yoga instructors available on request), Wine cellar, Professional grade bar, Baggage Storage, Laundry Service, Room Service, Swimming Pool, Welcome drink
- Entertainment : Vinyl library and turntable, Integrated Sonos sound system
- Communication : High speed WiFi
Perched on a rocky outcrop in Uluwatu, Mandala. The Rocks is perfectly positioned for the surf-obsessed. This 6-bedroom, luxury rental villa is walking distance from three of Bali’s top surf breaks, Impossibles, Padang Padang and Bingin. Scope them out before you decide where to surf.
Uluwatu is located on the southwest coast of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula – strategically placed to take advantage of the solid swells that consistently come in from the Indian Ocean. Along with outstanding surfing, Uluwatu is known for its craggy limestone cliffs and world-class, jaw-dropping sunsets.
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies :
- Check-In: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 50% deposit payment will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled
- 100% of the payment amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the stay period
Terms and Conditions :
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM. Check out time is at 12:00 PM. Please do advise us of any changes of your schedule. We will do our best to accommodate arrival and departure times (subject to availability).
- Requests for early check in or late check-out are subject to availability. Late check-out after 2:00 PM will be charged at half day rate. Late check-out after 4:00 PM will be charged with a full day rate.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property. Smoking is ONLY permitted in open-air areas. Care should be taken to avoid smoke permeating indoor spaces, as well as contamination of the swimming pool. An IDR 2,000,000 fine per room per day will be charged in the event that a room smells of smoke. Damage to furniture resulting from smoking will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Drug use is prohibited in all areas of the villa. Mandala reserves the right to ask guests to leave the property without any refund.
- Pets are not allowed.
DAMAGE TO OR REMOVAL OF VILLA PROPERTY
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the Hotel room or any furnishings, fittings, and equipment therein by any act or omission of the Guest, his/her invitees, subcontractors or guests. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Mandala reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest’s credit or debit card.
- Mandala reserves the right to charge Guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the Hotel by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item
Mandala. The Rocks
Jl. Labuan Sait, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Bali 80361
+62 811 385 3733