<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Casa del Mar – Nusa Lembongan Island 1/2/3房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Casa del Mar|
|房間數||3 Bedrooms (3間大床房, 3間大床房可轉換成3間雙床房)|
|位置||Nusa Lembongan Island|
|價位||Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含Bali/Lembongan當地接送服務, 不含往返Lembongan船費|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含Bali往返港口接送服務,不含往返Lembongan船費,不含Lembongan往返港口接送服務
|服務||The Villa Manager can help with ferry and buggy bookings (on guest account).|
Dramatically perched on a low cliff above Sandy Bay, Casa Del Mar is a stunning three-bedroom villa in Nusa Lembongan, an idyllic island off the south-west coast of Bali. The villa boasts of unbeatable ocean views fringed with Bali’s volcanoes, and beautiful sunsets.
Encouraging socialising, the villa’s open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas seem to flow into each other. With high, sloping roofs, and a mezzanine social space, there’s plenty to do here in air-conditioned comfort, or you could pull back the folding glass doors leading onto the covered veranda and spacious balé, and enjoy tropical living.
A cliff-edge swimming pool offers endless views of mighty waves crashing onto the rocky cliffs. Sun loungers and umbrellas dot the wooden poolside deck, and while the balé is perfect for alfresco dining, a lazy hammock nearby leads to the villa’s private temple.
The main house has two air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds and spacious ensuite bathrooms. Located beside the pool, the master bedroom enjoys complete privacy and panoramic views, even from its ensuite, semi-open bath.
Tempted to invite additional guests? No problem. Casa del Mar’s main house has a mezzanine that can sleep two more guests. Best for older kids or young adults, it is furnished with twin beds, a large sofa and a television. It can also function as a social lounge, when not in use.
The professional and friendly staff is responsible for the villa’s smooth functioning, preparing your daily continental breakfast, and assisting you with requirements such as organising activities and transport around the island. A holiday at Casa del Mar is all about relaxed living, with no frenetic schedules to adhere by, and a starlit sky to gaze at each evening.
PROPERTY AREA –
1544 sqm (land). 350 sqm (villa).
Dramatically perched atop a low cliff above Sandy Bay, Casa del Mar is not far from the famous Devil’s Tear, where crashing waves have shaped a spectacular rock formation. Nusa Lembongan offers some of the best diving and snorkelling in Indonesia. With a myriad of dining options and restaurants nearby, Casa del Mar is a great place to relax and have fun. Fast boats from Sanur and Benoa Harbour leave mainland Bali for Nusa Lembongan throughout the day. The island experiences two seasons during the year. Like mainland Bali, the wet season is from December to February, and the dry season is from March to November.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
THE LAYOUT –
- Open-plan living area for social evenings with high, sloping roofs and glass doors
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen for guest use with bar stools at the breakfast counter
- Ceiling fans and double height ceilings to allow a mezzanine area
- Cushioned rattan sofas and indoor dining table for eight guests
- Dreamy mezzanine with sofa seating, a television and twin beds
- A private 13-metre swimming pool with sun loungers and undisturbed ocean views
- Outdoor dining at the balé seating ten guests
- An alfresco sitting area with rattan chairs
- Manicured lawns leading onto the pool deck
THE ROOMS –
- Private, located away from the main building, by the pool
- Unobstructed ocean views, with direct access to the pool
- King-size bed, convertible into twins
- Seating area with a sofa, and a writing desk facing the ocean
- A private deck with rattan chairs, looking out towards the turquoise water
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom with an ocean view bathtub and a separate shower
- Each of the two rooms has king-size beds, convertible into twins
- One has garden access, while the other enjoys a partial ocean view with pool access
- Rattan seating and plenty of wardrobe space
- Ensuite bathrooms have shower stalls
- Up a flight of stairs from the main living area
- A dreamy space with sloping roofs framing ocean views
- Furnished with twin beds, sofa seating and a swing chair
- Television for your viewing pleasure
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, security and attedants