<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Kailasha – Tabanan 4/5/6/7/8/9房 >>
|房間數||9 Bedrooms (8間大床房 + 1間雙床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).|
Away from the crowds, Villa Kailasha offers a tranquil respite in Bali’s Tabanan regency. This marvellous property sprawls over 11,000 sqm of land, surrounded by coconut groves on three sides and the endless ocean in front.
You will feel like you’re staying in your own private boutique hotel, such is the expanse of the property. Privacy is guaranteed, with bedrooms spread across different pavilions. Yet, each of the nine rooms offers a relaxed and luxurious stay amidst tropical greenery.
With accommodation for up to 18 guests, Villa Kailasha is perfect for large get-togethers, business or yoga retreats, and small personal functions, though there is nothing small about the expanse of its lawns. The grounds are impeccably maintained and dotted with flowering trees and swaying palms. They hold within them a 14-metre swimming pool bordered by sunbeds looking out towards the twinkling blue ocean beyond a glimmering black sand beach.
The double-storey main pavilion is the social hub of the villa, offering both air-conditioned comfort on the upper level and the option to enjoy breezy evenings in the lower-level lounge. Meals are a delicious affair, crafted by the in-house chef and served in the open-sided dining pavilion, its tapering wooden roof adding drama to the already picturesque setting.
With televisions in every room and an air-conditioned multi-purpose room in the main pavilion, there’s plenty to do in the villa. The incredible Kelating Beach is a three-minute walk from the villa. The charm of Villa Kailasha is in its serenity, away from the bustle of everyday life, a quiet and scenic place to relax, renew and reconnect.
PROPERTY AREA –
11,000 sqm (land).
A three-minute stroll from Villa Kailasha takes you to Kelating Beach featuring sparkling black sand and sweeping coastline views. The immediate neighbourhood is a small Balinese village called Dukuh which is bordered by rice fields as far as the eye can see. Set blissfully away from the busy town, the only restaurant nearby sits in the five-star Alila Villas Soori (300m) which boasts both a fine-dining restaurant as well as an alfresco bar serving beachfront cocktails, best enjoyed at sunset. However, with a professional chef at your service in the villa, you may find no incentive to step out for culinary gratification. The quiet beach and river estuary offer beautiful walks, and local temple ceremonies are a common sight. This stretch of coastline is popular with surfers but there are strong rip currents and no lifeguards so it is deemed unsafe for swimming.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
18 people (9 ensuite bedrooms: 8 king-size and 1 with twin beds)
Open-sided lounge pavilion; air-conditioned meeting room; multi-purpose room; dining pavilion seating 10 people (extra tables are setup for more than 10 guests); outdoor dining by the pool.
Villa staff team includes a part-time manager, cook, butler, housekeeping and security. Additional staff (eg. babysitters, driver, yoga instructor) available on request at extra cost.
A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
Complimentary WiFi broadband internet access throughout; telephone for local and international calls (charged to guest).
Satellite TVs; DVD Players; iPod docks in living areas.
Tennis court (shared); gym; pool table; table tennis; kayaks; bicycles.
Massages and a range of beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed at various locations in and around the villa.
Villa Kailasha is exceptionally well equipped for families. Children’s equipment available at the villa includes a baby cot, high chair and play mat, and other items are available upon request for a small hire fee.
Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Weddings and events for up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
Barbecue; safety deposit box; pool safety fence; back-up diesel powered generator.
THE LAYOUT –
The villa sprawls over 11,000 sqm of acreage with bedrooms housed in numerous garden pavilions. The entry to the villa from the parking lot is through the double-storey main pavilion which opens up onto the gardens, leading up to the swimming pool. On the first level of the main pavilion, you will find an air-conditioned meeting room and a multipurpose room.
Four of the bedrooms sit alongside the main pavilion, two on each side, enjoying ocean views. A pavilion behind the rightmost ocean-view bedroom houses two guest rooms and the remaining three rooms share a common pavilion down a garden path.
- Spacious and breezy living pavilion with multiple seating areas
- Air-conditioned meeting room on the first level of the main pavilion
- Multi-purpose room for exercising, playing or to use as an office
- Open-sided dining pavilion with a high, sloping roof and seating for 10 guests (extra tables are setup for additional guests)
- Sprawling gardens with manicured lawns and flowering trees
- A 14-metre swimming pool with sunbeds facing the ocean
- Breakfast table next to the swimming pool for small groups
- Multiple pockets of space, hidden gardens and numerous nooks to explore
- Ample parking space
THE ROOMS –
- In a separate pavilion on the left side of the main pavilion
- A complex of rooms including a TV lounge, the sleeping chamber, a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish bathroom
- Sofa seating and a flat-screen television in the TV lounge
- Comfortable king-size bed with heavenly views beyond glass doors
- The master bathroom features a free-standing bathtub with a frosted glass wall giving the illusion of a tropical bath
- Glass doors open onto a patio overlooking the ocean beyond lush gardens
Guest Bedrooms 1&2
- Located in separate pavilions on either side of the main pavilion
- Featuring a king-size bed with bedside tables
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower cubicle
- Flat-screen television for private viewing
- Ocean views from the patio
Guest Bedroom 3
- Located on the right side of the main pavilion, facing the ocean
- Twin beds, ideal for children or friends
- A daybed on the side, next to a window
- Patio leading to the garden
- Ensuite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
Guest Bedrooms 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- These bedrooms are located inside two separate pavilions, located behind the ocean-facing guest bedroom
- Ideal for small families wanting proximity to their children or groups of youngsters
- Garden views and a separate entrance
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower cubicle
- Twin and king-size beds for a good night’s sleep
RATES INCLUDE –
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第10頁中間(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)