<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Kaba Kaba Estate – Tabanan 5/6/7/8房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Kaba Kaba Estate|
|房間數||8 Bedrooms (5間大床房 + 2間雙床房 + 1間Bunk Room for 4兒童, 2間雙床房可合併成2間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||含每日1次8小時免費6人座用車 – 不含油資/不含司機小費/不適用Check in&out當天|
For romantic wedding parties, extended family gatherings and groups of well-heeled friends, the Kaba Kaba Estate is peerless. This extraordinary no-expenses-spared eight-bedroom villa rises on royal land on the edge of the prosperous village of Kaba Kaba in Bali’s fertile Tabanan regency, just 10 minutes from the beaches of Canggu. The setting is spectacular – three acres of garden extending into a sea of rice terraces that stretch to the volcano-dotted horizon. The interiors are equally impressive, hosting museum-quality antiques, paintings and objets d’art that reveal the owners’ passion for Asian culture and contemporary art.
The estate has been designed for lavish entertaining, supported by five-star service provided by a large staff of butlers, housekeepers and kitchen staff including an accomplished chef. There are multiple formal and casual living areas that can hold a crowd – among them an air-conditioned living room, open-sided dining pavilion with its six-metre table, large poolside sun-deck, and a huge rooftop terrace with bar and balé. Spread across the series of individual one- and two-level pavilions that make up the estate are smaller living areas as well as decks and balconies for private ‘me’ space away from the social whirl.
Among the exceptional facilities are a Moroccan-themed media room with 106-inch projector screen and 60-inch TV, a library, games room with air hockey and table football, a well-equipped gym and professional spa. Within the extensive gardens is a 25-metre swimming pool as well as two plunge pools (one serving the master suite and the other adjoining a guest suite), a children’s wading pool, a superb tennis court, croquet lawn, lotus ponds and a duck pond … complete with resident ducks.
With its multiple-pavilion layout and magnificent facilities, Kaba Kaba estate is perfect for two or three families who love holidaying together while enjoying their own breathing space. And as a wedding venue, it’s breathtaking.
PROPERTY AREAS –
2,600sqm (villa). 13,000sqm (land).
Kaba Kaba Estate lies on the edge of a historic rural village of the same name in the Tabanan regency of south-west Bali. With an outlook that re-affirms the regency’s epithet of ‘Bali’s rice bowl’, the villa gazes northwards and eastwards across a seemingly endless expanse of rice fields towards the majestic volcanic peaks of Mount Agung, Batur and Batukaru. This glorious setting promises guests a rare experience of Bali’s rural rhythms largely unchanged over centuries.
Among the treasures of Kaba Kaba village are myriad temples including an ancient shrine from the 14th century, pre-dating the arrival of the Majapahit court. Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot sea temple is a ten-minute drive away, as is the wild black-sand beach at Seseh. The surfers’ haunt of Echo Beach, with its smattering of casual waterfront cafés, is only five minutes further, and the glamorous boutiques and restaurants of Seminyak are less than half an hour from the villa.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
THE LAYOUT –
- Formal, antiques-filled, air-conditioned or fan-cooled living room opening onto the pool
- Large dining pavilion with six-metre-long table for 18 and open-plan guest kitchen with sit-up bar, wine fridge, and coffee machine. (Behind is the service kitchen)
- Moroccan-themed media room with 106-inch retractable projector screen, 60-inch TV and Bose surround-sound
- Games room with air hockey, table football and walk-in playroom full of toys
- Library with good collection of fiction and books on Bali
- Two more living rooms in the guest pavilions, partially open to the gardens
- 25-metre swimming pool with large furnished sun deck
- Two plunge pools – one for the master bedroom, one for a guest suite
- A children’s wading pool by the entrance to the Pande pavilion
- Private balconies and decks off most bedrooms
- Huge rooftop entertainment space with performance area, covered bar and balé.
- Tennis court, croquet lawn and duck pond
THE ROOMS –
- Palatial master suite with huge pillared bed on raised platform
- Private sundeck with 6m x 3m plunge pool and rice-terrace view
- Huge air-conditioned bathroom with double basins, walk-in rain shower, and a second alfresco shower and statement hamam-style sunken bath set within a private walled garden
- Seven guest suites: two on the second floor of the main pavilion, two in the Pilisan pavilion, and three in the Pande pavilion.
- One guest suite is designed as a children’s room with two sets of bunk beds
- Other suites have king-size four-poster beds, two of which can be configured as twins
- All bedrooms (except for children’s bunk room) have 32-inch satellite TVs, Blu-ray disc players and iPod docks
- All bathrooms are air-conditioned and have walk-in shower, double basins and (except for the children’s bunk room), a bathtub. Some have indoor-outdoor bathrooms
- One guest bedroom – Pilisan Daja – with private plunge pool
RATES INCLUDE –
- Daily continental breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary car with driver for 8 hours/day (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第9頁下面(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)