<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Taman Ahimsa – Cemagi Canggu 4/5/6/7房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Taman Ahimsa|
|房間數||7 Bedrooms (7間大床房)|
|位置||Cemagi / Seseh|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).|
Taman Ahimsa means ‘Garden of Peace’ and as soon as you enter this magical oasis, you will surrender yourself to the seductive charms of this seven-bedroom luxury oceanfront villa in Cemagi, on Bali’s southwest coast. Taman Ahimsa offers a beautiful synergy of nature and organic design providing wonderful spaces for friends and families to come together and enjoy Bali’s tropical treasures whilst also offering private opportunity for contemplation and rejuvenation.
The buildings are designed to resemble boat hulls, sacred spirals and seashells – appropriate symbols for this idyllic retreat. The tang of the salty air, the lulling sound of the rolling ocean and the heavenly scent from the abundant frangipani blossoms all combine in perfect harmony to make your sojourn here a rich, enchanting whole.
Taman Ahimsa provides wonderful spaces for friends and families to come together and enjoy Bali’s tropical treasures whilst also offering private opportunity for contemplation and rejuvenation.
Meander from the poolside decking directly onto the beach, and enjoy cocktails at sunset. Congregate for meals at the elegant teak dining table and be tantalised by the stunning cuisine prepared by your in-villa chef and his team. And after dinner, gaze at the blanket of stars adorning the Balinese night sky through the villa’s telescope. Look towards Uluwatu as you luxuriate under a sunshade by the Java-stone pool, enjoy a massage in a thatched garden balé, or still your thoughts as you gaze over the jade-green ocean. Explore the surrounding sculpted rice paddies or stumble upon a colourful ceremony and find yourself in the midst of the exotic and ancient.
The villa’s thatched roofs are designed to resemble boat hulls, sacred spirals and seashells – appropriate symbols for this idyllic retreat. Pavilions meld into the landscape, and the sprawling, lush gardens cascade all the way down to the black-sand beach. Inside, a wonderful selection of Indonesian artefacts, give unique charm and character to every space.
Taman Ahimsa will soothe your senses, invigorate your soul, and provide you with a renewed sense of oneness. At the end of your stay you will literally have to tear yourself away – Taman Ahimsa does not relinquish its guests easily.
PROPERTY AREA –
1600sqm (villa) 4500sqm (land).
Taman Ahimsa is located in the wonderfully bucolic seaside village of Cemagi. The villa is approached via rolling lush green rice paddies tended by local farmers. And once at the villa the sweeping views across the ocean to Uluwatu, on Bali’s southernmost tip, are breathtaking. A few short steps and you are on the beach itself, the warm sand between your toes. And unlike the crowded beaches at Kuta or Legian, you will have this one pretty much to yourself!
If you have the urge to explore, some of the island’s best surf breaks are located within a short drive, including Batu Bolong, Echo Beach and Seseh. And guests should not miss watching the sun set over Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous and revered temple.
While there may be some reluctance to leave the beauty and comfort of the villa and all it has to offer, the restaurants and nightlife of Seminyak are only half an hour (15km) away and Taman Ahimsa’s car and driver are at your disposal.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
THE LAYOUT –
Entry to Taman Ahimsa is via an intriguing two-storey bamboo-lined structure in the shape of a boat, the lower floor of which houses two open-plan living areas, a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen and a dining area. Upstairs is the TV room and two bedrooms connected by a wooden bridge which provide ideal accommodation for families.
Stone pathways meander through the lush gardens, past the many lily ponds, connecting the remaining five room pavilions, each of which has an ensuite bathroom and private balcony. Adjacent to the beach is the idyllic pool area, boasting an organically shaped 18 metre pool and thatched poolside pavilion. A series of stone steps lead onto the beach which, apart from the occasional fisherman or village ceremony, is all yours!
- Two living areas where guests can relax alfresco-style or in air-conditioned comfort furnished with an array of plush seating areas and enjoying sweeping garden views through to the sea
- Dining area featuring a rustic table for 16 people
- Enormous state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen
- Spacious TV room boasting a 32inch TV and DVD player, large movie library and comfortable couches
- Large 18m x 15m organically-shaped Java Stone swimming pool
- Ironwood deck with oversized rattan sun beds and umbrellas
- Thatched poolside pavilion with outdoor seating for 16 leading onto a decking area – perfect for yoga
- Charming thatched bales are nestled throughout the garden providing shady escapes
THE ROOMS –
- Each of the seven guest bedrooms are named after a Hindu chakra and boast a colour theme, a rich array of ornate artisanal fabrics and décor
- Kings-sized canopied bed
- Dressing areas fitted with wardrobes, writing desk and safety deposit boxes
- Two upstairs bedrooms are linked by a bamboo bridge – making them ideal for families. Both of these rooms have bamboo balconies.
- The remaining five bedrooms are privately laid out within Taman Ahimsa’s beautiful beachside gardens, including the master suites with its high-vaulted ceilings and luxuriously draped 2.3m wide bed
- Ensuite bathrooms feature a mix of indoor and outdoor areas with huge hollowed out river-rock tubs, river-rock basins, rain showers slat paved floors and bamboo ceilings
RATES INCLUDE –
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including a full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第9頁上面(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)