<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Semarapura – Cemagi Canggu 5房 >>
|房間數||5 Bedrooms (4間大床房 + 1間雙床房, 雙床房可合併成大床房)|
|位置||Cemagi / Seseh|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||A 16-seat minibus & driver at an extra cost(excludes petrol)|
Overlooking a magical sea temple and the dramatic black sands of Cemagi Beach, Villa Semarapura offers a one-of-a-kind holiday experience on Bali’s sunset coast. This beautifully designed villa features five luxurious bedroom suites and a wide choice of living, dining and entertainment areas. Sip an ice-cold beer at the poolside bar, relax with a massage, or enjoy cocktails in the sunset balé as the sun slips below the horizon. Despite its delightful away-from-it-all setting, Villa Semarapura is within easy reach of the picturesque Pura Tanah Lot and only 15 kilometres from Seminyak. Although with an excellent team of staff on hand – including a skilled chef – why leave?
Spread over 5000 square metres this expansive boasts a 20-metre swimming pool with alfresco bar, and open-sided living pavilion, formal dining room, media room, large rolling gardens and a shared tennis court. Villa Semarapura caters to all age groups seeking a unique and memorable getaway.
A full team of staff are on hand morning, noon and night to serve up succulent feasts, arrange deluxe spa treatments, mix cocktails in the bar and prepare soothing baths. The villa’s driver can whisk you away on a sightseeing or shopping trip, and the housekeepers will discreetly turn down your bed each night. All that’s left for you to do is unwind, relax and enjoy the experience.
Villa Semarapura is perfect for those looking for a place in the sun that’s far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s most popular tourist spots to forget they exist, yet convenient enough to explore them should the mood take you. Just nine kilometres up the coast is the famous and incredible views of Tanah Lot Temple. To the south are Echo, Canggu and Pererenan beaches – famous for their world-class surf and laid-back vibe. But of course there’s really no obligation to go anywhere at all – just put your feet up and relax – Villa Semarapura will take care of the rest.
PROPERTY AREA –
2,500 sqm (villa). 5,000 sqm (land).
Villa Semarapura is located on Cemagi Beach, in full view of the sacred sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus rising from a rocky outcrop pounded by waves rolling in from the Indian Ocean. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls with far-reaching views towards the Bukit Peninsula, but strong currents render it unsuitable for swimming. Within walking distance of Villa Semarapura are a handful of other luxury villas while a 20-minute stroll along the beach will lead you to Nganyi Beach where there are a couple of local warungs (cafés). A few kilometres away lies the pretty village of Cemagi, where guests can experience the traditional Balinese way of life including colourful Hindu ceremonies. Ten kilometres to the south are some of the island’s best surfing beaches (Echo Beach is renowned for its laid-back surfer vibe), while to the north is the famous Pura Tanah Lot. The villa’s 16-seater minibus and driver are available daily for guests who want to explore the island (extra charge applies).
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Cemagi Beach, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
10 adults (5 bedrooms: 4 with king-size beds; 1 with twins convertible to a king). 5 extra beds can be set up on guest request at additional charge.
Open-sided living room; poolside bar and lounge; media room with pool table; dining pavilion with table for 10; kitchen with breakfast bar; poolside dining deck with table for 10; sunset balé.
20m x 6m. 0.6m-1.6m depth. Outdoor jacuzzi at master’s bedroom terrace.
Villa manager; private chef and cook; villa attendants; gardener; maintenance; security. Babysitters and spa therapists available on request (additional charge).
Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menus. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
Telephone landline; WiFi and mobile phone coverage. Computer, printer and fax available on request.
60-inch TV with surround-sound and multiple-zone central music system in media room; 26/40-inch satellite channel TVs in bedrooms; DVD players; Bose iPod docks.
Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people.
Pool table; table tennis; tennis court (shared); volleyball; 2 bicycles.
Villa Semarapura is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat; shallow section in the pool.
Spa balé with two massage tables; professional therapists on call for treatments from a comprehensive spa menu.
A 16-seater minibus and driver are available for 8 consecutive hours at an extra cost (excludes petrol).
Barbecue; in-room safes; full generator back-up.
THE LAYOUT –
Villa Semarapura comprises a series of attractive pavilions spread over 5,000 square metres of gardens. From the villa’s Balinese entrance, a covered walkway leads to the upper level of the spectacular ocean-view living pavilion at the heart of the estate. To its side lies the dining pavilion, kitchen and a double-storey building housing two of the villa’s five bedroom suites. Below the living room, a large media room opens onto a sun deck bordering the 20-metre swimming pool, with a pool pavilion and bar lounge on the side. With its own private garden, the master bedroom suite sits directly in front of two guest bedroom pavilions. Within the gardens are a massage balé and, at the highest point of the estate, a sunset balé overlooking the ocean.
- Ocean-view upper level living pavilion, open-sided with vaulted roof and multiple seating areas
- Ocean-view dining pavilion with bi-fold glass doors on all sides, giving the choice of open sea-breeze or air-conditioned comfort for 10 guests
- Media room with 60-inch TV, surround sound, DVD, multiple-zone Bose music system, and pool table
- 20-metre swimming pool with large ironwood terrace furnished with sunbeds and shade umbrellas
- Master bedroom terrace with Jacuzzi
- Open-sided pool pavilion with over-sized daybeds and sunken sit-up bar
- Poolside alfresco dining area with table for 10
- Sunset balé with ocean and temple views
- Garden massage balé
- Verandas and seating areas to all bedrooms
- Tennis court (shared), table tennis and volleyball
THE ROOMS –
- Opening onto large private deck with Jacuzzi, breakfast area, double sunbed and lotus ponds
- Air-conditioned, with king-size canopy bed, sitting area, and walk-in dressing area
- Large air-conditioned bathroom with double-sized bathtub, double basins, walk-in monsoon-shower, and private walled garden with alfresco shower.
- 40-inch satellite TV, DVD, Bose music system, safe, bar fridge
The Garden Suites
- Two guest bedroom suites, each occupying its own vaulted pavilion
- Entrance across lotus ponds, with shred outdoor seating area
- Air-conditioned, with four-poster king-size beds and sitting area
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with bathtub, double vanity, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower in private walled garden
- Both rooms have 32-inch satellite TVs, DVD player, Bose iPod dock, safe and bar fridge
The Double Storey Ocean – View Pavilion
- Two guest suites, each with separate private access from the garden as well as an internal staircase – convenient for families with children, or can be closed off to maintain privacy between both rooms
- Both have large terraces with breakfast area and seating
- Upper bedroom has an entrance lobby, separate lobby with bar fridge and kettle, walk-in dressing area, twin vanities, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower
- Upper bedroom has a king-size four-poster bed, a trundle bed for two nannies in the dressing area, and a 26-inch TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose dock
- Lower level bedroom has twin beds that can be converted into a king, 40-inch satellite TV, safe, bar fridge and a bathroom with bathtub, double vanity and walk-in monsoon shower
RATES INCLUDE –
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including a full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Rates – 請點下面連結 ,第8頁下面(若出現新促銷方案,Agent同步享有)