<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Belong Dua – Cemagi Canggu 2房 >>
|私莊名||Villa Belong Dua|
|房間數||2 Bedrooms (2間大床房)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
Set in the tiny fishing village of Seseh on the island’s southwest coast, lies Villa Belong Dua an enchanting two-bedroom holiday villa in beautiful Bali. Resting on a large estate in a beautiful walled garden Villa Belong Dua features a series of five pavilions – positioned in accordance with ancient cosmology, which house the villa’s charming living areas, along with stunning swimming pool. The traditional architecture and artefacts of Villa Belong Dua celebrate the heritage of Bali, incorporating the symbolic elements of Balinese Hinduism across the contemporary, stylish interiors and modern facilities.
While relatively new, Villa Belong Dua is designed around the time-honoured Balinese compound style, offering guests the luxuries of space, comfort and privacy in two charming bedroom pavilions and open-sided living and dining areas, all encircled by a delightful, mature walled garden featuring a 20-metre-long swimming pool alongside a delightful balé gede (relaxation pavilion). Facilities within the villa include Wifi throughout, LCD flat-screen satellite TV and DVD players, an iPod with three docking stations, and a modern, well-equipped western kitchen.
Guests at Belong Dua are treated to five-star service by a warm and friendly team of staff including a villa manager and team of experienced staff including a private chef and full housekeeping services. Villa Belong Dua is the perfect destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the Bali countryside, immerse themselves in the Balinese Hindu lifestyle and experience the warm hospitality, history and culture of this unique tropical island.
PROPERTY AREA –
The fishing village of Seseh grew in importance in 18th century Bali when it became home to the major temple of the former Kingdom of Mengwi. At that time it was also a small trading port, inhabited by a number of families of Chinese decent.
The village still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. Here, you will see the rice being planted and harvested in the fields, fishing boats returning with the night’s catch, as well as frequent, colourful processions to the large beachside temple.
Today, Seseh is an ideal destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the countryside and engage with the local people to gain privileged insights into the Balinese Hindu lifestyle: the people of Seseh encourage and welcome congenial visitors.
There are no international restaurants here, but the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive (15km) from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. The renowned surfers’ haunt of Echo Beach is also within easy reach (8.5km by road or just a pleasant 1.5km walk along the beach), where guests can enjoy the laidback vibe, an ice-cold beer or seafood barbecue at The Beach House, and some incredible sunsets.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Seseh village, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
4 adults (2 ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions; air-conditioned media room; poolside balé gede.
20m x 4m. 1.3m-1.5m depth.
Villa manager; chef; butlers; gardener/pool attendant; security guards. Spa therapists and babysitters available at extra charge.
The villa’s suggestion menu includes a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Rate includes complimentary daily breakfast. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
WiFi Broadband internet connection; IDD, local landline available; mobile phone coverage.
Satellite TV, DVD and iPod docks in each bedroom; Satellite TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock and book collection in media room.
Baby cot; high chair; shallow pool area; DVDs, books, games and toys.
Generator backup; 4 bicycles with helmets. Barbecue.
THE LAYOUT –
An imposing replica of a Hindu temple gate at Angkor Wat in Cambodia marks the entrance to Villa Belong Dua, to the other side of which a lily pond complete with a bubbling water feature and a Balinese guardian statue welcomes guests to the villa.
In keeping with traditional Balinese style, each room within this peaceful compound occupies its own detached pavilion. Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions survey the mature tropical walled gardens and pool, either side of which lie the air-conditioned master bedrooms. The cosy media room, which doubles as a peaceful study, is tucked behind the living pavilion.
- Living pavilion with high-vaulted roof, open on three sides and overlooking the garden with comfortable couches, daybeds and cushions
- Air-conditioned media room which doubles as a study and is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Semi-open-air dining room furnished with antique table for six and cooled by ceiling fans
- Immaculate polished-concrete kitchen with all modern facilities and adjoining the dining area by a service bar which can be closed for privacy
- 20m x 4m swimming pool with shallow end for children
- Candi stone deck furnished with on double and two single sun loungers
- Outdoor pool shower
- Antique balé gede from Bali’s Gianyar Regency furnished with two daybeds for relaxation or enjoying a massage
THE ROOMS –
- Two king-sized bedrooms housed in stand-alone pavilions
- Featuring king four-poster beds, cream coloured walls, wooden floors and soaring roofs
- Front terrace lit by colonial-style bell-jar lanterns and furnished with antique daybed leading from glass sliding doors onto the bedroom
- Spacious dressing rooms
- Wall-mounted LCD satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Air-conditioned and fan-cooled
- Air-conditioned ensuite bathroom with sculptured terrazzo bathtub, double washbasins, glass doors leading to alfresco area with outdoor rain shower in a private walled courtyard
- Additional single bed can be configured upon request
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink and fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including a full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants