<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Mana – Canggu 5/7房 >>
|房間數||7 bedrooms (5間大床房, 1間雙床房, 1間Bunk Room for 4兒童)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務|
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Private car hire – with or without driver – can be arranged on request and the villa manager will be pleased to organise taxi pick-ups as required.|
This is tropical Bali living on a large scale – enormous rooms, high ceilings, oversized furniture. Open plan for easy entertaining, the vast ground level living area flows onto a broad terrace where ancient frangipani trees shade the infinity edge pool, seemingly suspended above the garden and surrounding rice fields. Another terrace on the second floor offers acres of oversized daybeds. Guests may also retreat into the air-conditioned comfort of the large entertainment room and TV room/study or retire to the bedroom suites – all equally spacious, with stunning bathrooms and colossal ceiling-to-floor sliding glass doors opening onto the terrace or garden.
The minimalist modern architecture – clean lines, contemporary furnishings, expanses of polished concrete – imaginatively incorporate local materials to create statement walls of rough-hewn river stone, woven rattan, patterned silk and stained tropical hardwood.
Villa Mana is perfect for extended families or groups of friends who enjoy holidaying together yet appreciate loads of breathing space. Small kids will love the wading pool and baskets of toys, while older kids will be drawn to the mountain bikes, flat ‘football-pitch’ garden, and media room with PlayStation and pool table. And adults may well appreciate the full-time staff complete with resident cook, and myriad private corners where they can slip away from the crowd for some peace and quiet.
Hidden behind high walls in the traditional village of Babakan, afloat on a sea of rice fields, Villa Mana accords guests the privilege of witnessing the rhythms of an authentic and largely unchanged way of life. And yet the 21st Century pleasures of Seminyak are a mere 10km away. Even closer to home are spectacular stretches of black sand beach and world-class surf breaks.
PROPERTY AREA –
1,690sqm (villa); 3,500sqm (land).
Villa Mana is hidden away in the village of Babakan in the popular district of Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast. Opposite the villa entrance is an important village temple, Pura Kahyangan, and beyond Villa Mana’s gardens are rice terraces stretching to the horizon. The villa has a ringside seat on an authentic way of life that has remained constant over generations. A gentle bike ride along quiet roads guided by the villa staff accords fascinating glimpses into this largely unchanged world and its hard to believe that Seminyak’s acclaimed restaurants, nightspots and boutiques are just 10 kilometres away. The world-class surf breaks and sunset views of Echo Beach are a 5-minute drive away, as is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Canggu, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
12 adults and 4 kids (7 bedrooms: 5 kings, 1 twin, 1 kids’ bunk room accommodating up to 4); extra beds available (extra charge).
Indoor living area; roof terrace; home cinema room; study/2nd TV room; indoor dining for 12; lower and upper terrace dining for 12; garden balé.
17m x 7m. 1.75m-2.3m depth with children’s wading pool.
Villa staff team includes manager, cook, housekeeping, security and gardener. Additional staff (eg babysitter, masseuse) available on request.
A suggestion menu of Indonesian; western and children’s meals; requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
WiFi internet access; telephone inter-room for free local calls.
Satellite TVs; DVD players; iPod docks; PlayStation.
Villa Mana is very well equipped for families. Facilities include wading pool; inflatable toys; children’s DVD, games and books.
On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
Private car hire – with or without driver – can be arranged on request and the villa manager will be pleased to organise taxi pick-ups as required.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Weddings and special events for up to 200 people can be arranged with prior notice.
Barbecue; in-room safes; pool table; croquet set; boules set; 6 bicycles.
THE LAYOUT –
The entrance to Villa Mana bridges a wading pool fed by a wall of cascading water, and opens into a massive T-shaped living area that flows through the centre of the villa, then spreads across its full width and wraps around the swimming pool in front.
Accommodation is arranged over two storeys: on the ground floor, a corridor off the living area leads to three bedroom suites on one side and a twin bedroom, bunk bedroom, shared bathroom, home cinema room, manager’s office, and open plan kitchen on the other. On the upper floor two more spacious bedroom suites and an office/TV room open onto an enormous terrace with large pergola.
From the pool deck, broad wooden ‘amphitheatre-style’ steps lead down to a large flat lawn edged by rice terraces.
- Spacious communal open air lounge/dining area with 12-seater wooden table, comfortable deep cushioned sofas and Bose sound system
- Chic black décor complementing stone walls and poured concrete floors
- Custom designed furniture
- Casual seating / pool side dining area with 12-seater table
- Enormous air conditioned entertainment room / children’s playroom with 2.3 x 1.2m satellite projection screen TV/ DVD player, PlayStation, pool table, books, toys and games
- Additional air-conditioned rooftop TV room with flat screen TV /DVD player and black leather furnishings
- Elaborate hanging gardens, sweeping lawns and tropical palms trees
- 17 x 7 metre infinity-edge swimming pool with timber deck, sunloungers and pool pavilion
- Expansive roof top deck with 180 degree views stretching to the sea, furnished with daybeds, umbrellas and outdoor wooden table for 12
- Amazing rice field views
THE ROOMS –
Upstairs Master bedrooms
- Two master bedrooms are located at roof top level
- King-size beds crafted in leather, huge mirrors and black lamps
- Walls of glass, and Chinese-styled sliding doors
- Huge en suite bathrooms with dressing area, and walk in rain shower
- Deep Japanese-style wooden bath tubs for two
Downstairs guest bedrooms
- Three en suite bedrooms on the ground floor
- Glass doors opening onto the lawn
- King-size beds, built in wardrobes and desks
- Partially open air bathrooms with circular bathtub and rain shower
- One of the rooms has leather clad wardrobe, skylight roof, twin vanities and semi private deck with round daybed
- Twin beds
- Shared bathroom with adjacent entertainment room and bunkroom
- Square tub, and rain shower with pandanus palm that reaches towards the semi-open glass roof
- Two sets of designer bunks located opposite to the entertainment room
- Shared bathroom with twin guest room and entertainment area
- Poolside deck access
RATES INCLUDE –
Wifi internet access
Welcome drink and fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including a fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants