<< EH- 私人莊園 Villa Adasa – Seminyak 3房 >>
|房間數||3 Bedrooms (1間大床房2間雙床房, 2間可合併成大床)|
|價位|| Villa價位 A + A x 0.155(tax) 不含接送服務
Agent價位 A x 0,93 + A x 0.155(全額tax) – 含入住/退房接送服務
|服務||Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.|
Set amongst lush tropical gardens, the three bedroom Villa Adasa is a haven for lounging and relaxation. Suspended above the 14-metre green-stone-tiled swimming pool, a traditional balé provides the perfect spot to while away the day. Its two king-sized daybeds are generously adorned with cushions, ideal for a massage or a lunch or dinner for two. Nearby, a private roof deck offers a tranquil sunbathing retreat or quiet spot for yoga or meditation.
Designed in traditional Bali style, Villa Adasa is located in the exclusive Laksmana enclave, in the heart of vibrant Seminyak – just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean and the stunning wide sandy beaches of Bali’s south-west coast.
This prestigious gated estate is comprised of individual luxuriously appointed private residences, situated in complete seclusion down a private palm-fringed lane. Entry from the street is by way of a traditional styled gatehouse with full 24-hour uniformed security.
Feel the vibrant beat of Bali right at your doorstep. This luxurious villa is in a sensational central location, affording guests with a penchant for nightlife and entertainment, immediate access to Bali’s famed beach clubs and restaurants.
Those yearning for lashings of style and a stand-out Seminyak location a heartbeat from La Lucciola, Kue De Ta and the Breeze at Samaya need look no further than Villa Adasa. This beautifully designed three-bedroom villa is coccooned within the exclusive Laksmana Villas moments from Bali’s most famous restaurants, bars and boutiques. Yet such is its charm, you might find it difficult to step beyond its grand bronze-handled doors.
PROPERTY AREA –
500 square metres.
VILLA FACILITIES –
Features and amenities
Laksmana Villas, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins convertible to king); 2 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside balé; sun terrace.
14m x 5m.
Manager; butler; gardener; security. Additional staff (chef, babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
A private chef can be organised for an additional charge of USD 55++ per day. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.
Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up.
Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice.
THE LAYOUT –
Within Villa Adasa’s high-walled garden, three inter-connected buildings are neatly arranged in a U-shape around the pool. Furthest from the teakwood entrance doors is the two-storey bedroom wing, with two guest bedrooms opening onto the garden and a huge master suite occupying the entire upper floor. To the right is the enormous open-sided living and dining pavilion, looking across the pool to the large balé. Alongside, a flat-roofed building houses the kitchen and staff quarters.
- Huge 80sqm open-sided living pavilion with soaring vaulted alang-alang (thatched) roof
- Plush cream sofas covered with colourful scatter cushions
- Dining table and eight chairs
- Wireless Sonos music system and Bose sound system
- Professional kitchen with poolside bar counter
- 14m x 5m greenstone-tiled swimming pool
- Poolside balé with two king-size daybeds
- Sun-bathing lawn with loungers and parasols
- Private raised terrace with pool shower
THE ROOMS –
- Glamorous master bedroom suite occupies the entire second level of the two-storey bedroom wing
- King-size bed with goosedown duvet/pillows and luxury cotton bedding
- Dressing area, study and TV sitting area
- TV, DVD, Bose sound system
- Full width terrace with built in seating and sunset views
- Large bathroom with statement terrazzo bath set before doors to the terrace
- Two bedrooms opening onto the pool terrace
- King-size beds (can be split to create twins)
- Sandstone shower rooms with indoor garden
RATES INCLUDE –
- Daily continental breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including a fulltime manager, housekeeper, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities